About Me

Queensland, Australia
I cook, I scrapbook, I like to sing, I clean more than I'd like to.My newest passion is photography. I do not sew. I have a very full house and a very busy life and that's the way I like it. (Most of the time.)

Monday, June 23, 2008

Well, here goes, my first post :) I've been blogging on Yahoo360 for a while now but since I read a few blogs on this site I thought it was time to change.
Why Where the Heart Is? For a couple of reasons really. For one, it's one of my favourite books/movies and also because I think the phrase perfectly describes motherhood which is mainly what my blog is about. If you want to check out what i've been up to before now here a link to my last blog:
http://au.360.yahoo.com/my_profile-TgRs1lk6RKvz0p1S5dgn;_ylt=AqYzFanRhiIKH4_z4gJRtRbkdeJ3
I have so much more to say but at them moment I need to tend to my hungry baby and I really just wanted to get my first post out of the way!
I'm looking forward to meeting you!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Kylie! Thanks for your comment. If you want to email me I'll send you an email invite when I make my blog private. Until then sure, you can add my blog to your list.

I'd love to see pictures of the baby...can you believe it's been a year. I feel happy sometimes that he's almost a year and sad at other times just thinking about how fast he's growing.

Nancy said...

Hi Kylie, I found you from Angie's blog and wanted to stop by. I love visiting other countries through the blogging world and Australia sounds so exciting to me! Your son is just precious. Enjoy every minute because they grow up so fast and never take a single moment with him for granted! Motherhood is priceless. Blessings to you from Nancy in North Carolina!