About Me

Queensland, Australia
I cook, I scrapbook, I like to sing, I clean more than I'd like to.My newest passion is photography. I do not sew. I have a very full house and a very busy life and that's the way I like it. (Most of the time.)

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Best Baby News EVER!!!!!!!

And no it's not me.....
My friend Stacey is having a baby!!!! She called me tonight and told me. I was so happy for her I cried.
You see a couple few years ago she fell pregnant and had an early miscarriage, then a year later she fell pregnant again and her beautiful little boy Lleyton was still born at 41weeks. While she was in hospital she caught a staf infection that somewhat blocked her tubes and hindered her chances of falling pregnant naturally again. She and her husband Andrew have been trying desperately ever since. They have had several rounds of IVF to no avail and the best news of all is they fell pregnant with this baby naturally.
I haven't heard from her in a while and I just knew as soon as she called she had something to tell me and I wanted to ask her so badly but refrained myself.
She's 14 wks already and waited to tell me. We have a bit of an history with telling each other. I was the first person she told (besides Andrew) when she was pregnant with Lleyton and she was the first person I told when I fell pregnant the first time. Both of those pregnancies ended badly so if I was her I would have been trepidacious about telling me too.
Anyway...........just had to say................I'm sooooooo excited.

No comments: