About Me

Queensland, Australia
I cook, I scrapbook, I like to sing, I clean more than I'd like to.My newest passion is photography. I do not sew. I have a very full house and a very busy life and that's the way I like it. (Most of the time.)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First Day as a WAHM

I had my first day looking after Alyssa yesterday and it was great. I tell you what if she's going to be like that all of the time i'll have ten of her!! She was so easy going and stuck to exactly the same routine she has at home even thought she was in a strange environment. She slept fine and ate fine and played with Harrison. She was a dream really. Harrison on the other hand had a few jealousy issues but that's to be expected and I'm hoping that once he gets used to it that will change.
All in all, a good day.
Oh and guess what................my new furniture is being delivered today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps for joy*
I'll definitely post some pics once it's all set up!

No comments: